DSCR or debt service coverage ratio mortgages are valuable real estate financing options for investors. Colorado is a desirable location for many investors thanks to a booming economy, population growth, landlord-friendly policies, and tourism. Nearly everywhere you look, communities and neighborhoods are growing, and with over 300 sunny days per year, there’s no wonder so […]
- Can I Use a DSCR loan for Vacation Rental Properties in Colorado?
- Moving to Douglas County, CO: 10 Things to Know [2022 Guide]
- Colorado Springs vs. Fort Collins – Which is Better?
- Most Common Home Refinance Questions in Colorado
- Colorado Springs Real Estate Forecast for 2022: Buyers Competing for Low Inventory