Summary: Based on the current median home sold price of $954,800 from Realtor.com, along with average mortgage rates for a 30-year fixed jumbo loan at 3.375% and 20-percent down, the average mortgage payment in Boulder is approximately $3,377 as of October 2021. Just a year ago, the average payment was $2,722 based on a median […]
- Can I Use a DSCR loan for Vacation Rental Properties in Colorado?
- Moving to Douglas County, CO: 10 Things to Know [2022 Guide]
- Colorado Springs vs. Fort Collins – Which is Better?
- Most Common Home Refinance Questions in Colorado
- Colorado Springs Real Estate Forecast for 2022: Buyers Competing for Low Inventory