Buying a Home from a Builder in Colorado In the Metro Denver area, the average detached new home sales price is approximately $534,870 for the past 12 months as of June 30. This represents a 4% increase from a year ago. This price point has caused an affordability issue for some home buyers so they […]
- Can I Use a DSCR loan for Vacation Rental Properties in Colorado?
- Moving to Douglas County, CO: 10 Things to Know [2022 Guide]
- Colorado Springs vs. Fort Collins – Which is Better?
- Most Common Home Refinance Questions in Colorado
- Colorado Springs Real Estate Forecast for 2022: Buyers Competing for Low Inventory