Having a flexible work schedule is pretty much the norm for people who own their own business or are independent contractors. Sometimes the income for one month is huge while other months can be small or nil. Lenders understand this, which is why it can be difficult to obtain a mortgage with the strict underwriting […]
- Can I Use a DSCR loan for Vacation Rental Properties in Colorado?
- Moving to Douglas County, CO: 10 Things to Know [2022 Guide]
- Colorado Springs vs. Fort Collins – Which is Better?
- Most Common Home Refinance Questions in Colorado
- Colorado Springs Real Estate Forecast for 2022: Buyers Competing for Low Inventory