For starters, depending on your income, you may be able to buy a higher priced home. Denver’s maximum conforming loan limit is now $575,000, which is up from $529,000. The Denver counties enjoying this increase are Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Douglas, Elbert, Gilpin, Jefferson, and Park. Boulder is now $644,000 in 2020 up […]
- Can I Use a DSCR loan for Vacation Rental Properties in Colorado?
- Moving to Douglas County, CO: 10 Things to Know [2022 Guide]
- Colorado Springs vs. Fort Collins – Which is Better?
- Most Common Home Refinance Questions in Colorado
- Colorado Springs Real Estate Forecast for 2022: Buyers Competing for Low Inventory