The roommate factor is of great importance as a young adult’s method when deciding to rent or buy a home. Renting versus owning is a long standing debate among homeowners and renters. As of now, renters can easily win the debate by splitting rent with a roommate and saving. Initially, it seems to be a […]
- Can I Use a DSCR loan for Vacation Rental Properties in Colorado?
- Moving to Douglas County, CO: 10 Things to Know [2022 Guide]
- Colorado Springs vs. Fort Collins – Which is Better?
- Most Common Home Refinance Questions in Colorado
- Colorado Springs Real Estate Forecast for 2022: Buyers Competing for Low Inventory