Let’s see how alimony calculations have become more friendly for the former spouse paying their ex-spouse. Fannie Mae recently made it acceptable for lenders to decrease a borrower’s income by the amount of the alimony as opposed to including it to his or her debt-to-income ratio, which made it harder to qualify for financing. This […]
- Can I Use a DSCR loan for Vacation Rental Properties in Colorado?
- Moving to Douglas County, CO: 10 Things to Know [2022 Guide]
- Colorado Springs vs. Fort Collins – Which is Better?
- Most Common Home Refinance Questions in Colorado
- Colorado Springs Real Estate Forecast for 2022: Buyers Competing for Low Inventory