1.) How long do I need to wait to refinance my home? The typical waiting period is 6-12 months after your purchase or previous refinance. It’s worthwhile to speak with your loan servicing dept. who helped you on your current loan to confirm there aren’t any prepayment penalties for refinancing. One more thing to think […]
- Can I Use a DSCR loan for Vacation Rental Properties in Colorado?
- Moving to Douglas County, CO: 10 Things to Know [2022 Guide]
- Colorado Springs vs. Fort Collins – Which is Better?
- Most Common Home Refinance Questions in Colorado
- Colorado Springs Real Estate Forecast for 2022: Buyers Competing for Low Inventory