Colorado Mortgage Brokers are licensed professionals who represent and provide you with the best advice for your mortgage needs
Mortgage Brokers have much more options that the big banks. Brokers are not limited in the products they can offer you. Brokers search for the best loan terms to match your specific circumstance, whether it’s with a regional mortgage lender, Federally Insured Bank, or Private Investor source.
If you need a non-traditional mortgage, a mortgage broker is your best bet. If you need a government loan like FHA or VA, brokers tend to have periodic promotional offers that can save you much more on closing costs than a local bank. They simply have a wide range of options and features available to homebuyers in Denver, Boulder, and throughout Colorado.
The mortgage process is very competitive in hot markets like Denver and Boulder which have certainly been in high demand the last few years. Shopping for the best terms takes plenty of time and effort. In the end, it helps to work with a Colorado mortgage professional who will represent you and see to it that the mortgage you get is the most appropriate for your needs.
Choosing the wrong type of may cost you a lot more in expenses. A Mortgage Broker company has experienced and qualified professionals who are looking to help you save on your mortgage.
10 Reasons you should use a Mortgage Broker
- Access to numerous lenders, banks, and private investors (usually 20 or more. WE have over 80 !!).
- Quick credit and loan pre-approvals with no obligation. (certain conditions may apply)
- They are experts at finding the best suited mortgage for you.
- Able to lock wholesale mortgage rates up to 120 days upon approval.
- They work for YOU, not the bank and can be available after usual business hours.
- Up-to-date on new products available on the market.
- They are knowledgeable about local markets and housing trends.
- They increase competition in the industry, thereby keeping rates low.
- They save you time and money by shopping for you!
- Broker's main objective is to satisfy your needs as they rely on referrals and repeat business.
How do Brokers in Colorado get better deals than many of the big banks?
The lenders who work with mortgage brokers include traditional sources, such as national banks, insurance companies, and wall street hedge funds.
In many instances, a VA or FHA loan offered by a bank at a specific interest rate, can be matched by the broker and they may be able to give you $1,500 or more in credit for closing costs so you have more money in your pocket. Additionally, with non-traditional mortgage products, some guidelines are different from one lender to the next. For example, not all mortgage brokers offer the same low doc loan for self-employed borrowers, the one with more lending sources (we have over 80) will typically have a program to help you.